Hello fitness fans! I give you the new revolution in fitness. Ashley-robics! Just follow the easy steps below.
1. Clear the room! Move all of your stuff out of the way. You are going to need a lot of space. Dopey face optional.
2. Literally google “top 40 music.” As you can see by the purple links, I do this often.
3. Click the songs you love. Start with Britney – you should always start with Britney, duh.
4. Dance. No, don’t dance, just MOVE. Move your arms, move and legs and just pump it! You will find on occasion your rhythmic pumping actually looks cool. Most of the time it just looks crazy. This is why we do this at home, and alone. I could seriously look at that last picture all day, so funny!
6. Time to cool it down. Start by switching up the music source to Pandora. Make a “Rolling in the Deep” channel and play.
*Please note I have channels called “boy band bitch” and also “material girl.”
7. Turn down the lights, take slow breaths and stretch it out. This is the relaxation phase. Focus on where you are feeling tight and stretch. Mmmm… stretch. I am a fan of the slow moving dark room combination.
There you have it folks! A full workout with no gym, no equipment, no exercise instructors and no money. All it takes is a little sense of humor and good music. Oh, and internet… and Britney Spears. Again, always start with Britney Spears.
Chowey, sweat-ily signing off!