Sunday, December 12, 2010

Very cold beep beep

Currently I am in phase one of moving. This is the phase where …

  1. You try on your clothes and decide if there is anything you want to donate
  2. pile EVERYTHING in your living room. This is my everything so far.

If you can spot the Lance bobble head, you win a prize.

DSCF3332

Also I would like to note that when I leave hedgehogs cage door open Kevin worries he is going to escape. My response is, I would like to see him try.

 DSCF3337 

Also note it is FREEZING! It has been snowing all day.

DSCF3333 DSCF3334 

DSCF3339 DSCF3340 

Please note how COLD my car looks! Also note that I do not have an ice scraper. How did that happen? Wish me luck in this winter wonderland as I head out to get boxes for packing and finish some stuff for work.

DSCF3338

No comments:

Post a Comment