Sunday, December 19, 2010

We’re not Detroit!

Good bye Columbus!

DSCF3396

What a roller coaster of a day! The day started around 8am, with packing/truck loading started yesterday. Kevin and I packed our little hearts out, till ever last thing was out of there! Here is proof of the EMPTY apartment. Wait, who is that sneaking around the corner?

 DSCF3393 DSCF3394

After packing, we were ready to go, but before hitting the road we went to Waffle House!

DSCF3397 DSCF3398

It feels like it has been forever since we visited the old WH. Back in BG, the staff knew us by name tandem, and now it has been months since we have eaten there. you can’t tell from these empty pates, but I am taking a vegan-cation till the end of the year. Still going vegetarian strong, but dairy has made its way back into the diet.

After everything was loaded we embarked on the wonderful drive to Cleveland. by wonderful I mean TERRIBLE, as I am not a fan of driving to point A Ohio to point B Ohio if the trip is over 2 hours.

After the long drive, we had about another 2 and a half hours of unpacking. Getting the bed into the apartment is a feat I am still not sure how we accomplished. This bed may never leave this room again.

After the unloading was completed we made one FINAL stop to Goodwill and then dinner. We DEVOURED our food at the Cheesecake Factory. It was AMAZING and not vegan. It was the vegan option possible probably.

Also, I discovered Bellinis, how fabulous!

Now here I am , in the mess of our apartment, filling out HR paperwork for my work orientation tomorrow, and I couldn’t be happier.

Good night folks, and here is your Cleveland moment of Zen:

No comments:

Post a Comment